I live and work in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I have been studying and practicing drawing, painting and printmaking for a long time – while working and raising my family. I enjoy experimenting with a variety of surfaces -from beautiful handmade papers to cardboard- on which I can apply ink, acrylic paint, watercolour, pencils, wax crayons, oil sticks …. pretty much everything that can create interesting surfaces with a story to tell. I love looking at and reading about art, as well as discovering the work of other artists who share an esthetic sensibility akin to mine. For me, art is an intense, endless exploration -very frustrating at times- that demands my total concentration; as such, it frees my mind and takes me to a space that is truly my own. I am happy there.
– B.A., University of Athens, Greece
– M.A., Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
– Visual Arts Centre, Westmount, Quebec, Canada
– Au Papier Japonais, Montreal, Canada
- 2014: Group exhibition, Galèrie Espace, Montréal, Qc.
- 2016: Juried group exhibition: Poetry Unspoken. Galèrie Beaux Arts des Amériques, Montréal, Qc.
- 2017: Juried group exhibition: Celebration. Galèrie Beaux Arts des Amériques Montréal, Qc.
- 2018: Juried group exhibition: First Things First. Galèrie Beaux Arts des Amériques Montréal, Qc.
Watermedia on Washi
Workshops given at Au Papier Japonais (November 2017; February 2018)